Clothing that causes undue attention, is disruptive to the learning environment, or creates a safety problem is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, the following items:
- Clothing, badges, jewelry, or appearance that denotes gang involvement or affiliation.
- Clothing with profane, obscene or suggestive images and/or messages.
- Apparel, jewelry, or accessories that advertise or advocate drugs, alcohol, or tobacco or other prohibited substances.
- No display of undergarments.
- No shoulders or midriffs should be exposed.
- Skirts or shorts should be mid thigh length or longer.
- Display of cleavage in any way is inappropriate for the school setting.
- Rips, shreds or holes in clothing should not reveal any areas covered in items 4-7
- Final decisions regarding appropriate attire will be made by the administration.
- Students who break the dress code will be asked to change into suitable attire. Repeat offenders, or those who refuse to comply, may be subject to parental conference and/or suspension.