Public Hours: 7:30-2:30
Student Hours: Before and after school until 2:30. Students need to come before and after school, not during class hours.
Summer Hours: 8:00-12:00
- All required fees must be paid or payment arrangements made before a student may participate or pay for any optional activities or fees. (Required fees are all fees that were determined by a student’s schedule of classes. Optional fees include, but are not limited to, sports, clubs, dances, field trips, team gear, ACT prep classes, Driver’s ED, sports and drama tickets, team trips, etc.)
- Payment plans need to be turned into the financial office by September 5th. We pull payments from September 15-April 15. Fee waivers are due by September 30. Failure to do so may result in application not being accepted.
- A student may not be allowed to pick up a yearbook or cap and gown during end-of-year distribution if all school fees are not paid.
- The finance office is not allowed to cash checks. All checks must be written out for the correct amount. We cannot give a refund for checks written over the amount.
- Any unpaid fines/fees will be turned over to a collection agency at the end of the year. This includes all unpaid fees for students who withdrew from any class, as well as any fines for damaged and lost textbooks. All textbooks must be turned in by the second week of June or they will be subject to collection.
- In person at the finance office between 7:30 – 2:30 with cash, check, or credit card
- Monthly payment plans can be set up before September 10th with the finance office so a small equal payment is automatically withdrawn from your checking account each month.
- We do not take payments over the phone.
Fee waivers final deadline is September 30th
ACH payments come out September 15 to April 15